Saturday, October 29, 2011

Monkey's first foods: Pears and Sweet Potato

This past Wednesday I gave Monkey pears for the first time. She liked them, LOL, just like she has liked everything we have tried to give her (except green beans the first night) or I guess maybe she is just indifferent. I'm not really sure which it is. I'm just glad that she is eating well :) It's finally nice to not be stressing and wondering if she is getting enough to eat. (I nursed her for the first 6 months exclusively and it was a rough 6 months). I'm sort of sad but at the same time really relieved and MUCH MUCH more happier now that she gets mostly formula during the day.  It really is a relief because the stress was not making me a happy camper and it was just one thing after another. Now I can finally enjoy spending time with her without being worried constantly.

Not to sure what to think...

I guess I like them.

So today we tried sweet potatoes and as usual she just gobbled them all up :) Also she gained a new nickname. I commented that today she didn't have a food mustache like she usually does instead it was a potato beard. Chris was like, 'like a pirate? Like black beard except it's potato beard?' LOL. So potato beard she is, well maybe only when she eats potatos.

Yum sweet potato! (hmm I guess this is almost a potato mustache)

Potato Beard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...