Day 06: Favorite television show
I can't get enough of or get bored of Seinfeld. As you can see from the picture we have all the seasons. (It just sucks that now you can get them all in one box but oh well). If I had to pick a favorite character it would have to be either Elaine or Kramer although George and Jerry have their moments. You can't also forget about Newman and Puddy. I think my favorite few episodes are the parking garage and the restaurant. I'm sure there are more but those ones come to mind immediately. Who would have thought all of them either wandering around in a parking garage or standing in a restaurant waiting to be seated would be funny. It's probably not a show for everyone (my mom HATED that show because she says nothing ever happens! lol) but me and Chris still love it.
Other favorite shows past and present:
- Family guy: (you can see some of the seasons in the picture. Another show that is definately not for everyone, but we find it hilarious.
- Freaks and Geeks - OMG an amazing hilarious show! It only lasted one season unfortunately before they cancelled it, which I think was a mistake. A lot of good shows get cancelled after only a season I have noticed.
- The Office - this has been on for a while but we just started watching it and I think it might be a very close second to Seinfeld. We have the first two seasons already and all I can say is hilarious! I checked out the BBC version of the show and it is pretty funny as well. Although I am shocked at what they allow on air over there. Some of the things they say/do/show would never be allowed over here!
- Parks and Recreation - This is the very newest show we started watching because it was made by the same people as The Office I believe. It's pretty funny. I have only seen the first season so far though.
- Gilmore Girls - Chis hates this show lol because he says they talk way to fast. I don't find that but whatever!
- Lost - I loved this show. We started watching it when it was almost over or was already over so we didn't have to wait for new episodes. I tell you it sucked me in so much that I did not want to go to work and spend 8 hours wondering what happened next. I was sad to see it end.
- Everybody loves Raymond - Things he did were always making my head shake. We used to watch reruns of this on tv all the time until the channel they were on was no longer available through our cable. Oh well still a funny show.
- That 70's show - Always good for a laugh.
I'm sure I am forgetting a few, I don't really watch tv to much anymore, if it is on its usually for background noise. I am looking forward to the new show by the producers of Lost. Not really sure when it is supposed to start but it's somewhat similar but it's got the fairytale weaved in somehow. I wish I could remember what it was called! Once upon a time! Ha I had to go look it up. I'm sure there are some really good shows that I am missing out on but maybe one day I will discover them. What are some of your favorite shows?