Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Rolled over for realz this time..


8:36am

OMG she just rolled over completely and even got her arm out of the way! Unfortunately when she was trying to roll back to her back the arm she had to go over was in the way, it straight by her side.  So I had to flip her since she was getting frustrated and cranky.

8:45am

So after putting her back on her back I looked again and she was back on her stomach and then this time rolled again onto her back! sooo cute!!! OMG soon she will be crawling! YIKES!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Krissy! I would love to have you join my Triberr. Please follow me on Twitter @MariaS_Handmade and I will send you an invite. You do need a Twitter account to join Triberr. :)
    I look forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...