Friday, February 11, 2011

SDM's VIB (Very Important Baby) mail surprise

So awhile ago I had signed up for Shopper's VIB program. They send you emails with helpful info in it and sometimes samples from companies. I thought it could be useful so I signed up. Well we stopped to check the mail on the way home and this was inside. A package from SDM's VIB program. So it was a really nice surprise!


It had a few different samples of baby wash/shampoo, some baby wipes, a bib and a few baby newborn diapers. The small sized stuff will be handy in the diaper bag for sure. Saves lugging a full sized one around especially when we go home for a visit. I have to say I didn't expect anything like this so it was a nice surprise. Must be because I am due fairly soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...