Thursday, July 28, 2011

Baby's room wall progress..

I still need to finish the tree on the wall, which I plan to finish this weekend so we can put her crib back in the right spot. This is the progress of it though. I still need one more coat of brown I think before I will move onto the leaves, which I have decided to make circles. You can't see the chalk outline of them though unfortunately but I think it will look awesome once it's done. The Swiss cheese look is because I really wasn't sure what colour I wanted to do the leaves and I didn't want it to be hard to cover over the brown if I chose a colour that didn't cover it well. I think I am going to go with two shades of orange to match her Winnie the poo crib set. I can't wait to see it done though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...