Wednesday, March 31, 2010

blahh.. :( but still wishful thinking...

So yesterday I woke up with some cramps and by the time I got to my computer I had to take a few Advil and go lay down. It was horrible. After an hour I thought for sure it was going to last forever and I would not be able to make it to work, but if finally ebbed away. It was the worst pain ever :( I haven't had cramps that bad in a long time, and going through it again I'm glad that that is a rare occurrence. So I am a bit disappointed since that means no baby. Although today the period is almost non existent, so I don't know what to think. Is it break through bleeding or what? I know that part is really just wishful thinking on my part. I just hate waiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...