Saturday, July 3, 2010

YES!! Success!!

Soooo I took a test this morning since I should have been due for my period this week but still haven't gotten it. My boobs for the last week or so have been HUGE and hurt like hell and I have had slight cramping for the last four days and no period. So today I took a test and almost right away I seen two lines! So I am prego!! Wow I really don't know how to feel. I am happy of course but also freaked out at the same time! So Monday I have to call the doc and make an appointment to confirm! I just want to tell people now or at least mom. ahhhh hehe. I know past periods I thought I was pregnant before so I was trying not to get my hopes up this time. MY stomach feels super weird and I just feel fat which sucks :(

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...