Wednesday, August 11, 2010

nauseated

So today Baby Cashew - mommy puked for the first time. Not fun at all just so you know.

I thought I was going to get away with not being to bad but wow there was no stopping it this time. I feel so gross. I just finished eating to! :( So I don't want to go to work tonight at all because it will be harder to get to the toilet if it happens again and plus now I have nothing in my tummy and I would have to leave for work soon. I would need to eat something and that just isn't happening not after that. grr. I hope Chris gets my email soon and tells them. Guess if I don't hear from him by 2 pm I will call work.

Ugh I hate throwing up!! I don't think I could handle the heat etc tonight. It has just been way to hot at work lately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...